- How to register with ForexGame
- How to join a Competition
- How to access TickTrader
How to register with ForexGame
If you have not registered with ForexGame or Fxopen.com yet, we can offer you to pass a light version of a live registration - Registration Lite. This registration allows you to open a real account with FXOpen and sign up with ForexGame at one time.
Be attentive while filling in the registration form! Enter only reliable personal information as Forex Game money prizes and bonuses are added to the registered FXOpen trading account.
- To start Registration Lite select the preferred language and click Sign up.
- Fill in the Personal Account Opening form. Use English characters only.
- Your trading account will be automatically added to the ForexGame User Profile as the account for transferring profit bonuses (if any gained in the contest). How to change trading account for the Profit bonus to be transferred to?
- To be able to deposit/withdraw funds (prizes, bonuses) from your FXOpen account or make external transactions, please fulfill the following requirements:
- pass the eWallet verification procedure (Scan of your ID card (passport or other ID) must be sent to the FXOpen Financial Department). How to verify FXOpen eWallet;
- complete the registration procedure (information about your financial status and trading experience must be provided). How to pass the full registration with FXOpen.
To pass both the verification procedure and full registration you can in Forex Game Personal area. Just click any withdrawal option in the menu or select the external transfer to get the necessary forms.
How to join a Competition
To take part in ForexGame contests, follow the next steps:
- Go to the Tournaments tab in the menu.
- Choose a competition to get the detailed information on it.
- Click Join.
- Enter the credentials (e-mail/ password for FXOpen eWallet).
- Click Log in.
You will be sent an e-mail with the details about the competition and access to your demo account.
Private contest can be protected with a password which can be found in the contest review.
If participation in a contest is not free, the specified entry fee will be withdrawn from your eWallet.
If there are insufficient funds on your eWallet, you will fail to join the competition.
To track intermediate competition results:
- Go to the Tournaments tab.
- Choose a competition.
- Scroll down the page and find the Members list containing information on the users trade performance during the competition. Loading data can take some time, please, wait.
- Click a competition participant name to view his trading statistics.
How to access TickTrader
- Download and install TickTrader Terminal.
- Run TickTrader.
- Select Login in the File menu.
- Then enter your Login, Password and Server address you can find in the letter that is emailed to you after you register for a competition.
- Click Login.