Terms of Participation
How to register with ForexCup
If you have not registered with forexcup.com or fxopen.com yet, we can offer you to pass a light version of a live registration - Registration Lite. This registration allows you to open a real account with FXOpen and sign up with ForexCup.com at one time.
Be attentive while filling in the registration form! Enter only reliable personal information as ForexCup money prizes and bonuses are added to the registered FXOpen trading account.
If you experience problems with Registration Lite, please, try registering via cabinet or contact online support.
- To start Registration Lite select the preferred language and click Sign up.
- Fill in the Personal Account Opening form. Use English characters only.
- Your trading account will be automatically added to the ForexCup User Profile as the account for transferring profit bonuses (if any gained in the contest). How to change trading account for the Profit bonus to be transferred to?
- To be able to deposit/withdraw funds (prizes, bonuses) from your FXOpen account or make external transactions, please fulfill the following requirements:
To pass both the verification procedure and full registration you can in ForexCup personal area. Just click any withdrawal option in the menu or select the external transfer to get the necessary forms.
How to join a Competition
- To take part in ForexCup contests, follow the next steps:
- Go to the Tournaments tab in the menu.
- Choose a competition to get the detailed information on it.
- Click Join.
- Enter the credentials (e-mail/ password for FXOpen eWallet).
- Click Log in.
You will be sent an e-mail with the details about the competition and access to your demo account.
- Private contest can be protected with a password which can be found in the contest review.
If participation in a contest is not free, the specified entry fee will be withdrawn from your eWallet.
- If there are insufficient funds on your eWallet, you will fail to join the competition.
In this case, you will have to log in ForexCup personal area and add funds to your eWallet via one of the available payment options. Follow the steps how to join a contest one more time.
- To track intermediate competition results:
- Go to the Tournaments tab.
- Choose a competition.
- Scroll down the page and find the Members list containing information on the users trade performance during the competition. Loading data can take some time, please, wait.
- Click a competition participant name to view his trading statistics.
How to access MetaTrader 4
- Download MetaTrader 4 and install it.
- Run Metatrader 4.
- Select Login in the File menu.
- Then enter your Login, Password and Server address you can find in the letter that is emailed to you after you register for a competition.
- Click Login.
Should you have any difficulties, feel free to contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) or use our Live Support.