ForexCup team would like to inform you about the end of the Asian Forex Championship 2014!
During 8 trading weeks the global Forex event was really popular all over the world. It was the subject of disputes and admiration by thousands of traders who discussed the event in different Internet-platforms.
The Championship ended on Friday, July 27. And we must admit that it was one of the large-scale ForexCup events. Check out the statistics:
- The number of participants totals 1251 traders. It’s quite impressive, isn’t it?
- The best result of the contest is 852% of profit;
- The incredible main prize is US$3000 (and do not forget about the additional bonus for successful trading);
- As for the bonuses — the bonus fund was shared among 195 participants;
- And the contest provided all participants with priceless experience, knowledge and skills — that is something that can’t be estimated in the money equivalent.
But the main question remains open — who is the winner?
The leader of the Asian Forex Championship 2014, the Best Asian trader, the owner of the main prize and the additional bonus for successful participation is Changhang Peng from China. His 30th ForexCup contest appeared to be a smash one for him. It’s time for him to enjoy the success and start PAMM trading with FXOpen.
Two more dignified traders got into the TOP-3. The second place belongs to Shu Wen Huang from China, who made 700% of profit. The third — to Nurjahan Begum from Bangladesh, his 663% of profit let him join the leaders.
We would like to congratulate winners and thank all active participants of the Championship!
We have lots of interesting information onwards — interviews with the winners and forum discussions, new trading starts and victories.