What is your ForexCup goal? Whether you want to learn Forex trading, or improve as a professional trader, or simply win one of the prizes and ultimate respect from fellow traders – you can do it in the course of our longest contest “FX Market Masters”.
With FX Market Masters November you can:
- Hunt for prizes! PAMM account is undoubtedly the biggest lure of the competition. Don’t forget that there are 5 prize-takers and an opportunity to get bonuses for successful trading for everyone. Anyone capable of increasing the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more receives 1% of the profit made.
- Improve your trading skills! ForexCup started as a training platform for traders in the making. Since then many contestants have passed to the professional league, and ForexCup has turned into a real traders' community with its own unique atmosphere. The essence however, remained the same: competing in a major FX contest will do only good for Forex newbies and professional traders alike. You can improve your overall Forex performance and adjust your own trading strategy!
Tell everyone about the FX Market Masters November! The more people participate in the contest, the larger the prize fund is!
Important! You are required to have at least US$9 in your e-Wallet to register to take part in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
FX Market Masters November Terms:
- 1st place – 68%*;
- 2nd place – 15%*;
- 3rd place – 10%*;
- 4th place – 5%*;
- 5th place – 2%*
*- % of the competition prize fund or of the guaranteed prize unless the contest prize fund is less than US$1,500.
- 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more;
- Declared bonus budget US$3,000.
- October 27, 2014 – registration starts;
- November 24, 2014 – registration ends;
- November 10, 2014 – competition starts;
- December 5, 2014 – competition ends;
- December 8, 2014 – summing-up.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$9;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The liquidation of the contest PAMM ECN/STP account: 3 trading months after its opening with more than 60 trades made in the PAMM ECN account and more than 120 trades in the PAMM STP.
- Total trades minimum quantity: 20;
- Total trades minimum volume (lots): 20.
Please, pay your attention to the fact that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or differ from it because your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld);
- A brief interview when the contest is over is an obligatory requirement to be eligible for the main prize (ForexCup team will provide with the question list).
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- FX Market Masters November 2014 forum thread.
Follow ForexCup Facebook page for contests announcements, interviews and motivation.