ForexCup team planned for you many trading contests this spring. Clear your schedule for FX Market Masters March. The competition starts on March 9.
FX Market Masters is a Forex contest on Demo Accounts. To enter the tournament you need to register and pay an entry fee of US$10. We invite the participants to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of price fluctuations and test your FX knowledge on the international stage.
You can reach the following goals in FX Market Masters March:
- Financial aims. Get the main prize – FXOpen PAMM with US$1000 deposit or bonuses for effective trading. If you manage to increase the start-up deposit by at least 10 per cent, you will receive 1 per cent of the profit made. The bigger the profit you make the larger your bonus is, so apply yourself!
- Training objectives. Are you too careful to test a new strategy on a Live Account? Then the long-term contest on Demo is perfect for you! Try out promising trading strategies in the competition with no financial risks.
- Ambitious goals. Win the main prize and join the pool of FXOpen PAMM Masters. Provide your trading strategy to the PAMM Slaves and get commission!
Start growing your profits. Register for 4-week long competition!
Important! You are required to have at least US$10 in your e-Wallet to register to take part in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
Tell your friends about the FX Market Masters March!
FX Market Masters March 2015 Terms:
- February 23, 2015 – registration starts;
- March 23, 2015 – registration ends;
- March 9, 2015 – competition starts;
- April 3, 2015 – competition ends;
- April 6, 2015 – summing-up.
- 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more;
- Declared bonus budget US$3,000.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$10;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The liquidation of the contest PAMM ECN/STP account: 3 trading months after its opening with more than 60 trades made in the PAMM ECN account and more than 120 trades in the PAMM STP.
- Total trades minimum quantity: 20;
- Total trades minimum volume (lots): 20.
Please, pay your attention to the fact that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or differ from it because your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld);
- A brief interview when the contest is over is an obligatory requirement to be eligible for the main prize (ForexCup team will provide with the question list).
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- FX Market Masters March 2015 forum thread.
Follow ForexCup Facebook page for contests announcements, interviews and motivation.