It’s time for a new “FX Market Masters” round. If you participate on a regular basis, please, proceed with registration.
For the newcomers we broke down the main contest conditions. Here’s what you need to know before joining the trading competition.
- FX Market Masters April is held on Demo Accounts. Trading on Demo is set in line with trading on Live Accounts. The main difference is that you administer virtual funds and therefore bare no financial risks.
- The contest starts on April 6 and lasts for four weeks up to and including May 1. Long timeframe leaves the room for maneuvering and allows you to find you bearing in the unstable Forex market.
- The main prize is PAMM STP with 1000 USD deposit. It is a great opportunity to explore PAMM technology. With experience, you will get more and more PAMM Slaves and a sound commission for providing them with your trading strategy!
- The participants must increase the start-up deposit by at least 10% to get a bonus for successful trading. The bonus comes to 1% of the profit made during the contest. The bonus fund totals 3000 USD.
- Entry fee is just 10 USD. Keep in mind that through to March 31 "No‐Commission Deposits” incentive allows the clients to load the accounts without paying commission.
Important! You are required to have at least US$10 in your e-Wallet to register to take part in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
Tell fellow traders about the FX Market Masters April!
FX Market Masters April 2015 Terms:
- March 25, 2015 – registration starts;
- April 20, 2015 – registration ends;
- April 6, 2015 – competition starts;
- May 1, 2015 – competition ends;
- May 4, 2015 – summing-up.
- 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more;
- Declared bonus budget US$3,000.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$10;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: disabled;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The liquidation of the contest PAMM ECN/STP account: 3 trading months after its opening with more than 60 trades made in the PAMM ECN account and more than 120 trades in the PAMM STP.
- Total trades minimum quantity: 20;
- Total trades minimum volume (lots): 20.
Please, pay your attention to the fact that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or differ from it because your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld);
- A brief interview when the contest is over is an obligatory requirement to be eligible for the main prize (ForexCup team will provide with the question list).